A Local family completed the Bristol Half marathon on 21st September in memory of Bob Russell ( Dad and Uncle) They have very kindly chosen to support us and have raised an amazing £1,262.51. Thank you so much for your generosity, this will bring many smiles to children's faces. We are extremely grateful x

Comments

03/18/2015 1:47pm

Oh wow! Your selflessness is very inspiring! I am not really into sport activities! But maybe I can just take part and come to the finish the last one?)

11/23/2015 5:48am

It will be a while before I can muster enough courage to join a marathon. I need to prepare myself mentally and emotionally as marathons require you to push yourself to the limit. The same principles that I applied when I took my university entrance examinations must be re-adopted again. It all boils down to preparedness as I do not want to take on something half baked.

03/22/2015 11:01am

Ethical education is anything which has a power and authority in his self. It helps to create a sense of judgment in oneself. By showing our ethical behavior and humbleness towards others, we motivate others to do good deeds.

11/25/2015 11:06am

Very touching story. Good family helped to get money for children maintenance. Very clever approach to the competition brought too much competition.

11/25/2015 11:30am

Very touching story. Good family helped to get money for children maintenance. The clever approach to the competition brought too much joy to their participants.

01/22/2016 7:43am

I was here!

04/01/2016 1:35am

I will take part in the half marathon this year!

08/15/2016 3:00am

Rinky offer a variety of girls for everyone’s tastes and preferences in Mumbai...

08/22/2016 3:45pm

Students of all studies, do not get worried about getting your assignments done. We are there to help you out. Come to us and understand the change that we can bring into your academic life.