Early next year (Easter bank holiday), a group of friends are taking part in a charity ride from John O’ Groats to Lands End (JOGLE) on mopeds/scooters, a distance of approximately 1000 miles! They are generously fundraising for Louie's S.M.I.L.E.S.
Picture
Here's some information taken from the "THE HELMETS CHARITY RIDE" Facebook group:
Well here it is the JOHN O'GROATS to LANDS END HELMETS louies-smiles charity rides first entry. Just a brief explanation.
A group of friends and I are riding from John O'Groats to Lands end on mopeds/scooters Easter bank holiday 2014 (16th to 20th of April). A 1000 miles, 4 days, 10 hours riding, 250 miles a day. The route I have chosen is the route selected from the 2 postcodes KW1 4YR, TR19 7AA on the AA route planner, avoiding motorways. This route at the end of day 3 (saturday the 19th of April) will take us through chitterne and warminster where we will stay overnight. There will be a coach supplied by REAL COACHES to take friends and family to meet us at Lands End and transport the riders home.

ALL PROCEEDS WILL GO TO louies- smiles.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN US OR CAN HELP IN ANYWAY PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

WE STILL NEED PUBLICITY,SPONSORS,DONATIONS, RIDERS, VANS, FUEL, FOOD, ACCOMMODATION.
I HAVE ONE BACK UP VAN DRIVER AT THE MOMENT, HOWEVER NEED ANOTHER ONE. THE DRIVER WILL NEED TO HELP LOAD ON THE 15TH OF APRIL AND BE WITH US ON THE RIDE CONTINUOUSLY AND THEN UNLOAD ON THE 21ST.

Comments

05/21/2014 5:24am

I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post.

08/26/2016 4:25am

i am happy too.

05/19/2015 2:08am

Now a days lot of competition in of doctor and engineer while every year many students get the degree and provide own service for a common person.

08/13/2015 8:35am

Go guys! I believe in your capabilities to give a good fight and leave the audience a wow performance. I know you have gained enough training and already educated yourselves about this game. Best of luck!

11/23/2015 5:35am

Thanks for sharing this information. I think Guest Passes and Pass Books can be very useful for every customer. Online essay writer can make information in these booklets more interesting.

11/21/2016 2:09am

Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i've been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share.

01/25/2017 12:05am

The same number of property proprietors may have effectively made sense of, repairs and moves up to your well deserved speculation can aggregate rather rapidly. With a snappy occupant advance, you can get the budgetary alleviation that you require in a snap. There are many explanations behind the need of a credit of this nature, a hefty portion of which include the property itself.

01/30/2017 1:06am

Today is the day of the web. You can meet anybody on the planet, perform different exchanges and yes, even apply for a home loan all by means of the web. The saving money and land enterprises are no special case, with regards to a greater part of their clients depending less and less on up close and personal business connections.

01/30/2017 10:04am

You should hold events like this more often to gain more money. I would donate.

02/05/2017 10:59am

The renegotiating organization would pay off the whole home credit to the lien holder and will have another advance term which could be not quite the same as the one that you beforehand have. Renegotiating could be helpful to you in such a large number of ways. Here are quite recently a portion of the points of interest.

10/29/2017 2:33am

Upcoming Event - JOGLE

10/30/2017 5:25pm

Model of this house is suitable for a family that is not so big and the most important reason because the design of minimalist house type does not require a lot of cost in the making. The design of this model can be said to be comfortable, but affordable.

11/04/2017 11:55pm

Your blog is very informative and great. Its very great read for me because your writing skills is so good and you will write this post in very good manner. Thanks!